Management themes in companies and organisations
Long-term corporate developments require inescapable changes in the micro and macro level.Our team at Symbolon accompanies managers in their personal development and helps them reflect on and break free from possible inner resistance to change. Someone who has realized change in himself and is able to grasp the potential is capable of embodying and effectively initiating external changes. This person becomes a true role model and carries the new into the different levels of the entire company and up to the customer.
Management themes may be for example:
Autonomous territorial thinking >>> Cooperative group thinking
- Jointly lived strategy with trans-sectoral and trans-disciplinary group thinking and global approach.
- Strengthened basis of confidence in the processing of group themes and decision making.
- Clarify and stabilize the personal specific skills with feedback and appreciation.
- Situation- and role-understanding for "these are my themes and we take advantage of these synergies in the whole company." Corresponding sectoral strategy and participation in developing the overall business strategy.
- Recognition of personal resistance and extension of "corporate limits" for new options in working with other departments and regions.
- Breaching preventing patterns (eg, "I have to protect myself") and convert it into constructive patterns (eg, "together we are stronger and more successful").
- Mutual aid in the management team with the courage to "worst practice" & "best practice" exchange.
- Cooperation within the meaning of win-win with proactive know-how transfer.
Regulations and control processes >>> Entrepreneurship and value culture
- Entrepreneurial and responsible planning and implementation.
- With a high value culture support and challenge yourself, colleagues, employees, suppliers and customers.
- Connect egoism with altruism: "One for all and all for one".
- Recognize and transform destructive ego-mechanisms, political infighting, cliques and jealousy structures.
- Constructive and appreciative use of feedback and criticism.
- Increase awareness of quality.
- Live a certain "pride" on the company and its products.
- Create and maintain a culture of trust which fosters development.
Dutiful leadership >>> Authentic leadership
- Clearer self assessment of personal leadership strengths and weaknesses.
- Understanding leadership as a lifelong learning and facing own need of development proactively.
- Connecting learned rules and models with own individual leadership access, and in doing so lead vividly and individually.
- A professional strong management that leads in addition to its knowledge with personality strength and empathy.
- Achieving balance between clear strategic leadership and personal charismatic leading.
- Capture and further develop own leadership approach.
Situational reacting >>> Future forming responding
- Pro-active and visionary strategic thinking and acting.
- Allow creativity, trust in other channels of perception and adjust decisions in a more settle and differentiated way.
- Identify with clarity and overview the root factors of symptoms and process. [Nbsp]
- Key people and knowledge carriers play boldly a part and participate proactive strategically and co-shape the future of the company.
Short-term restrictions >>> Sustainable resource optimization
- Clearer assessment of personal resources and increase of efficiency.
- Preventive and future-oriented analysis and grasping of resource shortage.
- Proactive decision making in terms of long-term function.
- Model and responsible thinking, planning and implementation.
- Process Human Resource shortages through strategic and personal succession planning of the management (generation change, 50 +, shortage of specialists, ...).
Stabilizing inertia >>> Visionary change force
- Increase willingness for change of all those involved by courageous role model.
- Stabilization of key people with simultaneous opening for change processes.
- Act responsibly and development-oriented with uncertainties.
- Be consistent in leading and acting.
- Develop motivation from the inside out: with all those involved and across the organization
- Increase solution oriented attitude and willingness to learn.